Friday, October 28, 2011

Berryz Koubou- Kiss me Aishiteru & C-ute - Heroine ni Narou ka

A fan recorded a live version of C-ute singing "Heroin ni Narou ka!" (A berrz koubou song) And Berryz Koubou sining "kiss me Aishiteru",(a C-ute song) From there live tour~!

C-ute - Heroine ni Narou ka


I'm a big fan of Berryz Koubou so, I Had to listen to this song. I thought the Vocals were good! i just wish we got see C-ute dance to this song, maybe when The tour comes out on DVD we will be able to see a video on youtube. Overall I thought the song was wonderful, a little hard to hear, because of all the fans cheering, But I give this song 10 stars!

Berryz Koubou- Kiss me Aishiteru



C-ute is a 5 member band, so i wondered how they would distribute the lines, since Berryz has 7 members. But the Did a good job at this! the notes seemed a little higher than they should be, but Since it's live and not edited, i thought it was alright, The dance to this song is difficult, and like i said before, i really hope We could see a video of it, i Also give this performance 10 stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment