Thursday, December 29, 2011

“Suugaku Joshi Gakuen” News



The Picture shows A lot of hello!Project stars. i Have them listed below, It took me a While to name all the people and to make sure it was them.  I'm really happy to see Saho Akari be listed in the drama. After She performed in the 2010 winter concert as a second generation member of Aa!, we never really heard news about her. she never debuted or anything. And then she went to Up-Front agency, and after that she never really interacted with H!P anymore. So, Seeing her listed makes me Happy. 
Since im a Big Meimi Tamura Fan it also made me happy to see she's listed. I don't know what part she plays yet, but i think it may be very similar to Ayaka Wada's  and Kanon Fukuda's part too. But like i said there Part is not listed. The only Minor Part i know of is Riho Sayashi's Who plays a Bartender who only sells Cider. Which is funny and makes sense.
I found a Commercial for the Drama


H!p stars staring in the drama:
Morning Musume – Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Kanon, Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki, Kudou Haruka
Berryz Koubou – Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudou Maasa
C-ute – Yajima Maimi, Nakajima Saki, Suzuki Airi, Okai Chisato, Hagiwara Mai
Mano Erina
S/mileage – Wada Ayaka, Fukuda Kanon, Tamura Meimi
Kikkawa Yuu
UFZS – Saho Akari
H!P Eggs – Miyamoto Karin, Takagi Sayuki, Tanabe Nanami, Yoshihashi Kurumi

Overall I think the Drama will bring H!P fans to watch it, and maybe H!P will get new fans, by people watching this. I really want to watch this Drama now. I don't watch Dramas or anything like that, but i hope this will be a good Drama to watch as my first. The series will start on 1-11-2012

 A special Behind the scenes picture I found. Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment